Shoonya essential oils are produced by local farmers using a single-stage, distillation method. First, quality aromatic plants are produced using natural agriculture techniques and desi cow manure. Later, the oil is extracted using steam and then simply filtered to separate from water. This technique ensures that all the natural goodness of the Eucalyptus Oil remains preserved to enhance its benefits.
● Works as a stress buster
● May relieve muscle tension
● Helps ease breathing and clears the nasal passage
● Has medicinal properties
Shoonya aromatherapy oils can be used to induce a variety of moods from soothing and healing to invigorating and energizing. Farmed and produced locally, these oils are carefully distilled from a selection of plants that are grown without any harmful chemicals or pesticides.
Aroma: Earthy, woody, camphorous
How to use:
● Add 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus oil in 1tbsp of another carrier oil and apply topically for various benefits
● Add 3-4 drops of the Eucalyptus oil to a steamer and inhale the vapors to help clear congestion
● Add 3-4 drops of the Eucalyptus oil to a diffuser to instantly calm the mood
- Consult with a general practitioner before incorporating this oil in your daily routine.
- Essential oils are never applied directly to the skin. They must always be diluted with a carrier oil.
DID YOU KNOW?
These oils are called ‘essential’ because the oil captures the plant’s essence, flavor, and scent. The scent of the essential oil is much stronger than the plant used to derive it as the number of active ingredients in the oil is much higher.
Why we offer this product: Aromatic Eucalyptus Oil aligns with the Shoonya principles of 0 Pesticides 0 Adulteration 0 Unethical Treatment. It is beneficial for use and also adds value to our farmer-producers. When you buy Shoonya Eucalyptus Oil, know that you have contributed in some way to a bigger cause.
Store in a cool and dry place.